Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday July 17th - Day before leaving for Europe

MCAT 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM – BLAH

Then packed all night for 6 weeks in Europe and 2 weeks in the middle east. The plan is to fly to Berlin with Fay to meet my dad (who will be flying over from his two day Istanbul vacation). We bought a eurorail pass for 4 countries: Czech Republic, Austria, Hungry, Poland, which is good for 5 days of train travel through those countries. After meeting in Berlin and dropping some of my luggage off to store at CityStay hostel, we will be off to our first destination: Prague.

Besides the hostel in Berlin, we have not reserved any hotels. Because we’re going with my dad, this trip will consist mostly of walking. I have not done any research on these countries due to MCAT studying… so we’ll probably end up winging it. Hopefully my little sister has done some reading… but I won’t count on that.

Here’s the itinerary so far:

July 18th-31st

Amsterdam
Berlin
Prague
Vienna
Salzburg
Budapest
Krakow
Warsaw
Back to Berlin


August 1st-3st

Berlin Program
Istanbul excursion…



September 1st-17th (Tentative)
Russ (the bf) will hopefully come join me for a middle east trip! If not, I’ll be traveling alone…
Israel – meet up with Daria and hopefully take her with me…
Syria
Jordan
Lebanon
Egypt
Maybe Greece??? 17 days is not a long time… so we’ll see
Will definitely be working on this itinerary, probably will fly to Israel first, then take off from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment